Sunday, November 16, 2008

Horoscope for Chance and Mommy

This was really funny. Today was actually a lot of fun (not like other days are like pulling teeth or anything, but it went smoother than I thought it would). Woke up at 8:15, breakfast of french toast, Chance played while I took a bath, left the house for a birthday party at a local rec centre (his "extreme social event" for the day, I guess), where he did indeed choose the middle-of-the road approach, opting for the "baby" slide and swaying pillars rather than climbing to the top of netting and tubing aparatus the kids were playing on. Came home and had lunch, Chance napped for an hour and a half, I piddled away the time. I can be darn unconstructive if I put my mind to it. Oh well. Fed Chance a snack and put his lunch for tomorrow together as well as prepped dinner, then went to the pool for an hour. Chance loved the hot tub. Came home to and put dinner in, folded laundry for 20 mins before Chance chimed in "me hongy". Waited 10 mins more and dinner was ready, of which he ate 2 bites. Coloured a few pictures in his new colouring book with "big boy crayons". Curled up on the couch and watched Cars, both of us fell asleep by 7:45.



No comments: