Friday, August 22, 2008

Potty Time!



Tonight we bought Chance a potty. We just put it down and told him it was his and he sat on it right away (pants on). While his bath ran, we tried it out with the pants off & handed him a cookie and cup of milk. He sat for the first half of his snack, and then got up and ran around the house like a little streaker. All of a sudden there was this huge commotion, splashing water, struggling noises, etc. Here Chance had pushed Scarlet from the edge of the tub INTO the water. Kitty was not impressed, and looked like a drowned sewer rat.

I'm sure there will be more potty adventures soon!

1 comment:

Mouland Family said...

How goes the potty intro/training. Katie is spending a decent amount of time each day diaper free, but I thinking she is holdingher bladder until I put a diaper on her rather than pee in the potty/toilet. It certainly doesn't happen over night!
How goes the big boy bedroom decor? It is fun but challenging too. It wasn't until I had a good idea in my head that I got anywhere with it, but then it was a struggle to find what i "pictured".