Friday, August 17, 2007

Week In Review

Monday: spent morning organizing the kitchen. Mommy still has no idea where she put the jar of beef boullion mix.




















Tuesday: When Mommy was putting the groceries away, she realized that the house was quiet. Too quiet.





















Wednesday: I am getting brave. Mom keeps on saying something about a heart attack.


















Thursday: Checking out my new boots from Daddy's coworker. I can't wait to fit these in 2008!




















Friday: Mommy took me to the park downtown. We visited with her friends and their babies Sam and Matthew. At lunch time Daddy met us and they ate smokies from a cart. I was stuck with cheese and bananas and squash and bread. I did not drink my formula.

1 comment:

Mouland Family said...

The Fri pic makes him look sooooo big! With is legs hanging from the swing like that he looks really tall. This is a great story of the week for Chance.