Wednesday, December 6, 2006

New haircut!


Well it seems that we have figured out part of the problem - as long as Chance is well rested & the house is kept calm at bedtime, he goes to sleep not too badly. Over the last week and a half we have only taken him for 2 car rides as a last-ditch effort to get him to sleep. Other than that he has been in bed around 9:30 or 10:30 PM, then up at 2 AM and then 6 AM.


Tonight Cameron spent his first time alone with Chance when I went to get my hair cut. Chance was sleeping on Cam's chest when I got home, which allowed me to wolf down supper before he woke up. My haircut is shorter than I intended, but I think it will be practical when it comes to styling, etc.


My folks will be back in town visiting us from December 10-17. They will be staying in Calgary with Chance while Cam and I go to Fairborne's Christmas party in Lake Louise - I'm a bit aprehensive about leaving him already, but I know I will have to do it sometime, and I couldn't ask for better babysitters.

No comments: