Monday, August 14, 2006

Putting diapers on a cat - it can be done!


After a great vacation in Saskatchewan, the return to work brings new meaning - maternity leave is only 7 weeks away! While on holiday did plenty of fishing and golfing and sleeping and visiting with friends/family.


My ability to eat has been hampered by my squashed tummy! As a consequence, I am always hungry, yet after a few bites am too full to keep eating.


Next doctor's visit is tomorrow, and first baby birthing class is this week as well. Belly size is 38", the same as my chest & hips! It's official: I have no waist.


Our cloth diapers arrived in the mail while we were gone on vacation. While they appeared quite large, they fit our cat Scarlet quite well, and she weighs about 10 lbs. The diapers are supposed to be adjustable from 5 to 35 lbs.


A double set of congratulations are in order! My cousin's wife, Alicia, gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Zaynna, on Thursday, August 10. Also, my friend Anne Sherman (who gave me a mountain of maternity clothes) had her baby boy, Sam, on the same day. Both moms and both babies are doing well!

No comments: