Friday, February 11, 2011

Time going by fast!

Now that I am back at work time is just flying by. It has literally been WEEKS since I took any pictures of the kids. That is my goal this weekend, to break out the camera and take some photos and videos. I especially love going back to the videos of when Chance was a 1 year old and comparing to now. Life seemed simpler back then when it was just him and I said to Cam that I feel bad for Karin that we don't have as much time to play with her like we did with Chance. Cam's response was that Karin doesn't need us to play with her, she has an awesome older brother to do that with.

I'd also like to start sewing PJ pants for Chance this weekend. I bought some cute fabric with dump trucks and tools for that project, he was disappointed that I wasn't starting right NOW when I showed him the cloth, haha.

Will have to fill out Valentine cards with Chance this weekend. His play school sent a list of kids to facilitate that project. Otherwise there would be only 3 kids of 10 getting cards, as Chance only talks about Riley, Ayan and Brianna.

Karin is starting to make lots of noises. "Ooooooooo", "da"="dad?", "bah"="bye", "muhmuhmuh"="milk?", "and "kajookajookajoo", which is my personal favorite.

No comments: