Saturday, January 8, 2011

First post of 2011

So here we are in 2011. It wasn't the healthiest end to 2010 as the flu bug hit hard and it feels like Cam and I are just coming up to feeling normal now. Returning to work has gone well. I had hoped to get through the first week without a sick day however Karin was evicted from daycare on Thursday afternoon for puking. When I picked her up she was happily polishing off a bowl of applesauce. No fever, zero irritability. I put her to sleep and she woke up happy to be home, ate a huge supper. She slept through the night despite having worked out of her pj's again. It is so comical to put her to sleep wearing her jammies and sleep sack and to find her wearing only a diaper in the morning. One of these days she will have managed to rip the diaper off too, I'm sure.


Posted on my iPad.

2 comments:

Grampa and Gramma Jo said...

Right out of her jammies and sleep sack? Brrrr.....! ha!

Grampa and Gramma Jo said...

Dad just reminded me that Karin comes by this Houdini act honestly... I had totally forgotten. But I definitely remember the next step you made - it was the big "clunk"... crawling (and falling) out of the crib...better start looking for a mattress!