Thursday, February 5, 2009

Interesting Article



A facebook friend linked to this article...

Today at work I made an executive decision to go down to the 20th floor (reception) and read a paper and sipped a cup of coffee while I waited for 2 sets of business partners to show up for a meeting. It was amazing what that 5 minutes to myself felt like. Later this evening I realized I had forgotten to phone a friend back who had called me earlier in the day and immediately felt guilty, but not really sorry for taking that 5 minutes for myself.

1 comment:

Grampa and Gramma Jo said...

Push those guilty feelings away. It was an excellent decision to grab a coffee and 5 minutes for yourself to recharge...and thanks for sharing the article that caught your attention... it's one of the best things I've read in a long time.

Bravo to Carolyn, she got it pegged!